Sorry for what?? Oh crap I just read my comment again and I totally said not super happy. Why did I put the not? hahahaha! I promise is totally didn't mean the not. I meant that I was SOOO SUPER HAPPY. haha I didn't know where that not came from. What the crap? Very good times. I am so proud i was quoted. Love you too Madeline. -Shay Bay
Maddy... who is this mystery boy in the comment about the ripped pants in choir.. plus I am sorry. I feel partially to blame for the ripping of the pants. Loves! love kadie pants (the one and only pants, other than susie of course)
You totally quoted me! I am not super happy!! Love you!
ReplyDelete-Shay Bay!
(and yes, super awkward.) Ha!
hahaha. Sorry Shay :) those were good times. I love you.
ReplyDeleteSorry for what?? Oh crap I just read my comment again and I totally said not super happy. Why did I put the not? hahahaha! I promise is totally didn't mean the not. I meant that I was SOOO SUPER HAPPY. haha I didn't know where that not came from. What the crap? Very good times. I am so proud i was quoted. Love you too Madeline.
ReplyDelete-Shay Bay
Maddy... who is this mystery boy in the comment about the ripped pants in choir.. plus I am sorry. I feel partially to blame for the ripping of the pants. Loves!
ReplyDeletelove kadie pants (the one and only pants, other than susie of course)
It was Justin Bieber. You aren't to blame for the ripping of the pants... only for letting EVERYONE know about it :) haha. jk jk. love you.
ReplyDelete